This checklist includes everything from naming your business to writing a marketing plan. It’s the information you need to position your new business for long-term, sustainable success.
The Guide Covers the Following Key Items
- Naming Your Business
- Protecting Your Business
- Developing a Written Business Plan
- Obtaining Office, Retail or Manufacturing Space, Furniture,
- Building Your Outside Team: Finding the Right Help
- Building Your Inside Team: Hiring Employees
- Education Yourself on Laws and Regulations affecting Employers
- Obtaining Business Licenses and Permits
- Getting a Tax ID Number
- Buying Business Insurance
- Opening a Bank Account
- Arranging Financing
- Keeping Your Entity in Corporate Compliance
- Setting up a Proper Record keeping and Financial Management
- Preparing a Marketing Plan and Materials
I am such a fan of CorpNet and their guide!
You can download the Guide here.
Then you can go to their site and look around - and sign up if you want some legal assistance on starting a business that won't cost you an arm and a leg!