Finally! My new book, Gold in the Golden Years, has been published! After launching and growing six businesses, I thought a detailed "how to" guide might help others avoid the many trial-and-error phases I've been through!
It's in E-Book format, and the paperback will be out soon. You can purchase the E-Book for $1.99 for a limited time at https://nanmckayconnects.com/GoldEBook.
I would love for you to write a review!
You don't need to buy a Kindle to read it. Several people have asked how to download it if you don't have a Kindle. So let's say you have an iPad. Download the Kindle app from the app store on your iPad. On Amazon's site (computer), go to Books and then Manage Your Content and Devices. Then Devices. You should see your iPad on Amazon's App Installed on Devices under Kindle. When you go to download it from the Gold in the Golden Years page, just be sure your iPad is listed under Deliver To.
Chapters of Gold in the Golden Years
The four steps in the SOAR Launch and Grow Plan for successful entrepreneurship are:
- Select your goals, define your interests, and choose a business for S.O.A.R. Success
- Organize your launch to be successful and filled with joy
- Acquire customers with similar missions and visions
- Realize your destiny as you multiply your impact and income
SECTION I. Select Your Goals, Define Your Interests, and Choose a Business
- Realize your Creativity, Recognition, and Freedom
- Gain a Positive Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Visualize a Business that Drives your Passion, Purpose and Profit
- Explore and choose your business
- Set your Goals
SECTION II. Organize Your Launch to Be Successful and Filled with Joy
- Create a Legal Framework for Business Operation
- Document a Leadership Framework to Guide Decision Making
- Design Your Systems to Complete Your Leadership Framework
- Research Startup Capital Options
- Establish Financial Systems for Business Stability
- Create an Online Business
SECTION III. Acquire Customers with Similar Missions and Visions
- Develop a Sensational Marketing Plan with a Customer Focus
- Exploding the Growth Myth by Clare Price
- Why Your Business Needs to Pay Attention to Chatbot Marketing by Dorothy Vernon-Brown
- Build Your Audience with a Strong Customer Base
SECTION IV. Realize Your Destiny as You Multiply Your Impact and Income
- Create your Support System to Promote Your Business
- Care for your Mental and Physical Health to Guide You to Productivity
- Celebrate and Enjoy your New Lifestyle
REVIEWS ON AMAZON
Nan McKay has created a hands-on guide to establishing a new career after retirement. Her extensive experience helps to lay out an effective plan to use skills learned and developed on the job during a career to create a totally transformative business and life experience after retirement.